IUCN Bangladesh Country Office invites eligible vendors for enlistment
22 October 2012 | Media statement
IUCN, International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, is a union of sovereign states, government agencies and non-governmental organizations with its headquarters based in Gland, Switzerland. IUCN's mandate is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resource is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
IUCN Bangladesh Country Office works with its members, partners and volunteer scientists at home and abroad and aims to have an environmentally aware, educated, conscious and willing society capable of conserving and managing its natural resources judiciously and sustainably since 1989.
IUCN Bangladesh Country Office would like to invite "enlistment offer" from reputed firms /vendors /suppliers /organizations /individuals for the following categories:
1. General Supplies (e.g. Office Stationary, Grocery Shop, Department Store)
2. Computer & IT-Accessories
3. Computer Hardware & Software Consultancy Services
4. Electronic Appliances and Accessories
5. Equipment Servicing House (PC, Printer, Fax, Copier etc.)
6. Printing Press/ House/Media
7. Office Furniture Manufacturer/Dealers/Retailers
8. Workshops: Engineering, Vehicle Maintenance, Electrical, A/C etc.
9. Clearing and Forwarding Agents
10. Insurance Companies: Life, Health, Vehicle etc.
11. Advertising Agencies / Print & Media Firms
12. Event Management Firms
13. Hotel and Guest Houses, House/Flat Rental Services
14. Courier Service Agents (Domestic and International)
15. Air Travel Agents /Tour Agents
16. Rent-A-Car (or Car rental)
17. Service Providers: Security Service, Cleaning, Pest Control, Laundry, Internet etc.
18. Auditor/Auditing firms (Technical and Financial)
19. Catering Services / Decorators
20. Translation/Interpretation Services
21. Legal Services
23. Training & Workshop materials
24. Flower Shops
25. Corporate Gift Item Manufacturers
To apply, please submit the following documents:
1. Brief description of the firm
2. Copy of the valid trade license
3. Copy of the TIN certificate
4. Copy of the up-to-date VAT registration certificate
5. Copy of the bank a/c certificate (a letter from the bank stating the a/c number)
6. Copy of the procurement client list with addresses and phone numbers.
7. Detail and standard specification/s of item/s offered.
Applications can be submitted for multiple categories; each category requires a separate, full application in an A4 size report file in a sealed envelope. Please label the envelope with the specific category and send to:
IUCN Bangladesh Country Office
House No. 16, Road No. 2/3
Banani, Dhaka 1213
Please note that IUCN Bangladesh Country Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers in part or in full, and may correct, modify or rectify discrepancies, if any, in the offer document without assigning any reason whatsoever in the interest of IUCN Bangladesh.
Deadline for applications: 30 November 2012