Building Coastal Resilience Factsheet and Publications
BCR Fact sheets
- Gender and Climate Chage: A case study of Chanthaburi and Trat Provinces, Thailand
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Can Gio, Viet Nam
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Kien Giang Province, Viet Nam
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Soc Trang Province, Viet Nam
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Ben Tre Province, Viet Nam
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Koh Kong Province, Cambodia
> Download Khmer version
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Kampot Province, Cambodia
> Download Khmer version
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Trat Province, Thailand
- Building Resilience to Climate Change Impacts: Chanthaburi Province, Thailand
- Climate Resilience Evaluation for Adaptation Through Empowerment (CREATE)
- Promoting Local Innovations for Ecosystem-Based Climate Change Adaptation in Coastal Areas. > Download
- Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment (VCA): An Integrated Approach for Local Stakeholders, by Jonathan Shott, Project Manager and Disaster Management Consultant Sustainable Development Foundation, Thailand
- Citation: Langdahl, P., Ansusinha, A. and Sen, R. (2014). The Third Annual Coastal Forum: Report on the Proceedings. Thailand: IUCN. 58 pp.
- Citation: Supkong, P. and Bourne, L. (2014). A survey of seagrass beds in Kampot, Cambodia. Thailand: IUCN. 91pp.
- Smith, B., Kong, S., and Saroeun, L. (2014). Conservation status and the use of Irrawaddy dolphins as a flagship species for climate adaptation in the Peam Krasop Wildlife Sanctuary, Cambodia. Thailand: IUCN. 80pp.
- Nguyen Thi Phuong, T., Tang Phuong, G., and Le Thi Thanh, T. (2014). Cross- border learning of community-based coastal resilience building: Cambodia-Thailand study tour. Thailand: IUCN. 46pp.
- Jöhl Cadena, A. and Jacobs, K. (2013). The Second Annual Coastal Forum: Report on the Proceedings. Bangkok, Thailand: IUCN. 35pp.
- Kasti, B., Kong, K., Sun, K., Cheurattanakul, Ney., P. and Oul, R. (2013). Study of Coastal Mangrove Forest Devastation and Channel Sedimentation: Community-based Solutions, Koh Kong Province, Cambodia. Phnom Penh, Cambodia: IUCN. 40pp.
- Report from a Consultative Workshop on Peam Krasop Wildlife Sanctuary Management Planning, Koh Kong City Hotel, Koh Kong Province, 21-22 November 2012, Organized by the Ministry of Environment, Koh Kong provincial Hall and IUCN.
- Jöhl, A. (2013). Crab Banks: a Literature Review. Bangkok, Thailand: IUCN. 23pp.
> Download (477 KB)
- Andrew Benedict Wyatt, Nguyen Thi Phuong Thanh, Tang Phuong Gian (2012). Viet Nam Situation Analysis. Hanoi, Vietnam: IUCN. 95 pp.
> Download (5.43MB)
- Bobenrieth, M.E., Sun, K., Kong, K. and Mather, M. (2012). Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment of Koh Kong and Kampot provinces, Cambodia, Gland, Switzerland: IUCN. 36 pp.
> Download (1.45 MB)
- Rizvi, A.R. and Singer, U. (2011). Cambodia Coastal Situation Analysis, Gland, Switzerland: IUCN. 58 pp.
> Download (1.12 MB)
- Sudmeier - Rieux , K . (2012). Final Report: Partners for Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction (PEDRR) Training Workshop. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN.
> Download (748 KB)
- Roth, A. and Rist, S. (2012). Promoting Local Innovations (PLI) for Community-Based Climate Change Adaptation in Coastal Areas, A .Facilitator’s Guide to the PLI Workshop. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN, 56 pp.
> Download (5 MB)
- Bezuijen, M. R., Morgan, C., and Mather, R. J. (2011). A Rapid Vulnerability Assessment of Coastal Habitats and Selected Species to Climate Risks in Chanthaburi and Trat (Thailand), Koh Kong and Kampot (Cambodia), and Kien Giang, Ben Tre, Soc Trang and Can Gio (Vietnam). Gland, Switzerland: IUCN
> Download (5 MB)
- Morgan, C. L. (2011). Vulnerability Assessment: A Review of Approaches. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN.
> Download (2.5 MB)
- Morgan, C. L. (2011). Limits to Adaptation: A Review of limitations relevant to the project “Building Resilience to Climate Change – Coastal Southeast Asia”. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN.
> Download (2.2 MB)
- Blue Solutions from Asia and the Pacific: Regional Forum on Solutions for Oceans, Coasts and Human Well-being in Asia and
- Nature Based Solutions for Human Resilience - A Mapping Analysis of IUCN’s Ecosystem Based Adaptation Projects (2014) by Ali Raza Rizvi
- Climate Risks in the Mekong Delta: Ca Mau and Kien Giang Provinces of Viet Nam, ADB, 2013.
- Shoreline Management Guidelines: Coastal Protection in the Lower Mekong Delta (2013) by Thorsten Albers, Đinh Công Sản and Klaus Schmitt
- Site-specific and integrated adaptation to climate change in the coastal mangrove zone of Soc Trang Province, Viet Nam (2013) by K. Schmitt & T. Albers & T. T. Pham & S. C. Dinh.
- Winterwerp, J. C., Erftemeijer, P. L. A., Suryadiputra, N., Eijk, P., & Zhang, L. (2013). Defining Eco-Morphodynamic Requirements for Rehabilitating Eroding Mangrove-Mud Coasts. Wetlands, 33(3), 515–526. doi:10.1007/s13157-013-0409-x
- Temmerman, S., Meire, P., Bouma, T. J., Herman, P. M. J., Ysebaert, T., & De Vriend, H. J. (2013). Ecosystem-based coastal defence in the face of global change. Nature, 504(7478), 79–83. doi:10.1038/nature12859
- Saved health, saved wealth: an approach to quantifying the benefits of climate change adaptation (2013) by GIZ - Sector Project ‘Climate protection programme for developing countries.
- Case study Dyke Design, Construction and Maintenance (2013) by GIZ