IUCN and ITTO hosted a series of nine technical workshops on FLR during 2006. The main objectives included:
- increasing awareness and understanding about the main concepts of FLR;
- documenting the current status of FLR related activities in each country;
- receiving feedback on the ITTO Guidelines and the ITTO/ IUCN Manual on FLR;
- understanding the future needs for FLR implementation, and
- fostering the development of FLR project/ programme concepts.
To download the Overall Workshop Summary Report, click here.