Tell the world you care about our city.
What is Connect2Earth?
It’s a new international online community where young people can express their opinions about the environment by uploading videos, pictures and comments.
The global Connect2Earth competition will last until August 31 2008, and the winner will be awarded the opportunity to participate in the IUCN World Conservation Congress in Barcelona in October 2008 where she or he will present her/his ideas directly to political, environmental, and business leaders from around the world.
The Hanoi competition duration: May 1 – June 29
Audience: Hanoi youth aged between 15 and 35
How to join?
Firstly, go to http://www.connect2earth.org or write firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to submit an entry.
When you have submitted your entry, send email@example.com the following information:
- Your full name and date of birth
- Your contact details (Phone number, email address)
- Your organization (if any)
- The nick you used to submit entry
- The category of your entry
- The date when you submitted the entry
Procedure and Prize:
- Entries will be accepted starting from 0:00 on Thursday, May 1 to 24:00 on Sunday, 29 June, depending on the arrival time of notice emails received by IUCN Viet Nam.
- A judging committee comprising of environmental experts, environmental education experts and media experts will select a winner for each genre of photography, video clip and text comments in early July.
- Notification of prize winners and the awarding will be made before September.
- Award winning entries will receive in-kind prizes (personal income tax included) and public exposure on environmental media
Keep in mind:
- There is no limitation to the number of entries you can make to this competition.
- Participants to this competition are subject to the terms and conditions of services set by the global connect2earth initiative.
- In case of any dispute, the final decision is made by the competition’s judging committee and IUCN Viet Nam.
- Write firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.