Showcase your expertise and experience in the CEC e-newsletter. Does your story fit in one of the upcoming themes? Next deadline: September 1st.
Dear CEC members,
CEC produces a monthly newsletter that is distributed to nearly 700 CEC members around the world, plus a large IUCN mailing list.
Special themes for 2010 are as follows:
- Good Practices - August issue
- Youth and Intergenerational Partnership - September issue
- CEC Specialty Groups and Regions - October issue
- Biodiversity - November issue
- Climate Change - December issue
- Annual Report - January issue
Deadline: 1st of the month for that month’s issue
CEC members are invited to submit news items about communication, learning and knowledge management related to conservation and sustainable development.
- Describe a project or activity
- Report on a meeting
- Share useful resources
- Rally collaboration around a new idea
- Announce a coming event
Simply use the CEC News Form and send brief text and a clear photo to email@example.com.
The CEC News Form is available in English, French and Spanish >>
Our themes are broad to capture a wide range of activities by CEC members. They will sharpen the focus of our newsletter but please feel welcome to submit news at any time. Stories related to any of the IUCN Thematic Programme Areas are always welcome: Biodiversity, Climate change, Sustainable energy, Human well-being, Green economy.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Guthridge-Gould, Editor