The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 3 December 2010 for the World Environmental Education Congress.
The 6th World Environmental Education Congress in Brisbane, Australia, in July 2011 provides environmental educators with a unique opportunity to share and showcase their work with colleagues from around the world.
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 3 December 2010. Visit www.weec2011.org for more information.
Abstracts can be submitted under any of the following nine themes:
- Pedagogies for the planet
- Weaving environmental wisdom
- Environmental education research and policy in action
- Small footprints
- Living ‘cool’ for a sustainable world
- Collaborating for change
- The future is in our hands
- Learning together out there
- Showcasing environmental education in Australia and the Asia-Pacific
For a detailed description on any of these themes, please see the themes and objectives page of the Congress website.
Registration opens soon. Information on registration will be available in November. Check the website for updates. www.weec2011.org