Fri, 28 May 2010
Key topics at CEC's annual Steering Committee Meeting included biodiversity messages, the next IUCN Congress and knowledge management. CEC welcomed 32 participants to Aviemore, Scotland, 14 to 16 April 2010.
- Executive Summary and discussion highlights
- Plan for the IUCN World Conservation Congress 2010
- Contribute to the International Year of Biodiversity
- Enhance knowledge management and CEC's web presence
- Increase CEC membership: Next steps by Specialty Groups and by Regional Groups to engage members
- Collaborate with other commissions and programmes