Tender for the Chief Interpreter of the 2012 World Conservation Congress
31 August 2010 | News story
IUCN is carrying out a tender process to retain the Chief interpreter for the World Conservation Congress, taking place from 6 to 15 September 2012 in Jeju, Korea. Interested interpreters are required to submit their proposal by 24 September 2010, 14h00 (CET).
The official languages of the Congress are English, French and Spanish.
The Proposal must address the following:
- Approach to provide the required services
- Duties of the Chief Interpreter
- Cancellation policy
- Individual Payment fees, Management fee and schedule of payment
- Preliminary budget on an Excel format and as an annex
- Overtime policy
- Conclusion “why you should be selected”
All responses to this RfP must be submitted in English in non-editable PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 14:00 Central European Time on Friday, 24 September 2010.