The abstract presentation period for oral communications or posters will close on January 30. This is the first congress on protected volcanic areas.
Volcandpark is the first congress to be devoted to the management, the raising of awareness and geotourism in protected volcanic areas. It aims to act as a forum for debate and thought that will provide a link between knowledge of vulcanology and territorial planning and awareness in the people who work in these volcanic landscapes (national and natural parks, natural reserves, etc.). It takes place in Olot, Spain, 21-25 May 2012.
Abstracts for submission should be sent to email@example.com with “Comunicacions Volcandpark” in the subject line, along with the following information:
1. Title of the communication
2. Author: SURNAME, followed by first name
3. Institution the author represents
4. Name of the person who will present the communication
5. Type of presentation: only poster OR poster and oral communication
6. Contact information (e-mail and telephone)
7. Date of session the author wishes to contribute to
8. Text (maximum 300 words)
We would also like to remind you that participants can register for the Congress on-line at www.volcandpark1.com and that the period of reduced registration fees ends on March 20.
Full details of the Volcandpark Congress (board and lodging, transport, programme, etc.) can be found at www.volcandpark1.com
We look forward to meeting in Olot!
Shared with CEC by Joseph Mallarach of WCPA.