On 30 January 2013, the 81st Meeting of the IUCN Council admitted 8 new Members to IUCN.
The Council, President, Director General and entire family of IUCN extend a very warm welcome to the new Members and look forward to their active involvement.
New IUCN Members:
- Društvo za zaštitu prirodnog naslijeđa [Natural Heritage Protection Society]- ARBOR MAGNA, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fonds de Dotation pour la Biodiversité (FDB), France
- Forum Congolais de la société civile du bassin du Nil(DRCNDF/FCBN), Congo (DROC)
- International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB), Thailand
- Lao Biodiversity Association (LBA), Lao (No website)
- Regional Centre for Development Cooperation (RCDC), India
- SOVON Vogelonderzoek Nederland (SOVON), The Netherlands
- Synergies & Développement (SYDEV), Guinea (No website)